1. Integral Memory Plc warrants that the Integral product shall be free from significant defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 5 years* ** (Memory cards), 3 years* ** (Solid State Drives) or 2 years (USB Flash Drives, USB Card Readers) from the date of first purchase. Integral DRAM has a limited Lifetime warranty (10 year warranty in France, Germany and Austria).
*Except where differently stated within the Spec Sheet or otherwise.
**Where TBW is stated, warranty or TBW – whichever is earlier applies.
This warranty gives you specific rights and you may have other rights which vary under different jurisdictions.
For Integral LED product warranty please visit Integral LED website.
2. For warranty service please contact your place of purchase. If you have any difficulty please see Support
3. You must provide a proof-of-purchase to be eligible for this limited warranty.
4. The limited warranty does not cover accidental damage, abuse or misuse, wear and tear, unauthorised repair, modification or disassembly, or use in abnormal conditions or damage caused by viruses, trojans or worms, or any other malicious programs, or consequential or incidental losses.
5. Integral Memory Plc – does not warrant uninterrupted or error-free operation of the product, or compatibility with all current or future hardware or software or that the product can be made compliant. The product must not be used in any application (e.g. medical or military) where failure could threaten injury or life. For products with security software or hardware; the product cannot be guaranteed to be fully secure. No security system can be considered absolute.
6. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Integral Memory Plc’s entire liability and your exclusive remedy for a breach of any warranty shall be at Integral Memory Plc’s option to (1) repair or replace the product (with a better or equivalent product) or (2) refund the purchase price paid – provided the product is returned at the user’s risk and cost to the point of purchase (or other point given by Integral Memory Plc) with a copy of a proof-of-purchase. This limited warranty is non-transferable and limited to the original purchaser in the country or territory of purchase.
7. You must obtain a returns number (RMA) before returning any product. Any repair or replacement shall be warranted for the remainder of the warranty period or 60 days whichever is longer. All data must be backed up before sending for repair. See Support.
8. To the extent permitted by applicable law – The limited warranty expressed in this agreement replaces all other warranties. Integral Memory Plc (or any third party suppliers) makes no other warranty or condition, whether expressed or implied including but not limited to the merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Limitation of Liability
1. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW -UNDER NO CONDITIONS IS INTEGRAL MEMORY PLC (OR ANY THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS) LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUES OR SAVINGS, LOSS OF CONTRACTS, INCREASED COSTS, COST IN PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER SPECIAL, INDIRECT CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL LOSS OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE SALE, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE SUPPLIED BY INTEGRAL MEMORY PLC. EVEN IF INTEGRAL MEMORY PLC HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES INTEGRAL MEMORY PLC’S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE VALUE OF THE PRODUCT.
2. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS. YOUR RIGHTS MAY VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION. THEREFORE SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
All brand names, trademarks and registered trademarks are properties of their respective owners. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice. Integral, Integral Memory, Integral Storage and Integral LED are trading names of Integral Memory Plc.