WARNING! Please read before using a SDXC or microSDXC card - Risk of data loss!
| 1. Read your device manuals
|| 2. Use the SDXC/microSDXC card in a SDXC/microSDXC compatible device ONLY
| 3. Use the SDXC/microSDXC card ONLY in a SDXC/microSDXC compatible reader
|| 4. Operating Systems that support SDXC/microSDXC memory cards
| 5. If in doubt, connect your device using device cable to a suitable PC or Mac
1. Use SDXC and microSDXC cards in a SDXC/microSDXC device ONLY. Please look for the SDXC/microSDXC logo on the device or in the device manual or packaging. Contact the manufacturer of your device if in doubt.
2. Before first use - we recommend that you only FORMAT the SDXC/microSDXC card in your SDXC/microSDXC device (Formatting a card will erase all data).
3. Do NOT use the SDXC/microSDXC card in a SD, SDHC, microSD or microSDHC device, including internal and external card readers. Using the SDXC/microSDXC card in a non-SDXC/microSDXC compatible device may cause data loss.
4. If you accidentally insert the SDXC/microSDXC card into a non-SDXC/microSDXC compatible device or PC, the non-compatible device may try and incorrectly format the card. Make sure you cancel the request.
5. If the SDXC/microSDXC card IS formatted in a non-SDXC/microSDXC compatible device data may be lost. (Data may be recoverable by using data recovery software). The SDXC/microSDXC card will need to be formatted in a SDXC/microSDXC device to function correctly.
6. To avoid data loss do NOT remove the SDXC or microSDXC card from your device whilst the card is being accessed.
7. Use a SDXC/microSDXC card reader to READ the card.
8. SDXC and microSDXC cards use the exFAT format. You may need to update the operating system on your PC to recognise the SDXC/microSDXC card and the exFAT file system used by SDXC and microSDXC cards.
|Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
||Windows Vista||Windows XP
|Supported - no update required, use with SDXC/microSDXC compatible reader||Update to SP1 or later. Use SDXC/microSDXC compatible reader.
||Update to SP2 or later, then apply Microsoft update (KB955704) see (9) Use with SXDC/microSDXC compatible reader.||Supported by Mac OS X 10.6.4 with latest updates.
exFAT supported from OS X 10.6.5 .Please consult your supplier. Use with SDXC/microSDXC compatible reader.