- Providing an industry-leading bandwidth of more than 515MB/sec transfers, the Integral
P Series 3 SSD can approach the limits of the SATA III 6Gb/s interface on large transfers. Performance reaches enterprise class standards with up to 60,000 IOPS
- A robust ECC algorithm and RAISE™ technology protect the data. Efficient bad block management and reduced write amplification further bolster endurance. Drive health is monitored using an SSD-specific set of S.M.A.R.T. attributes. The combination of these techniques provides data protection unrivalled in the storage industry
- Enhanced performance: faster boot than HDD, faster access to applications, enhanced productivity and increased efficiency
- Read up to 515MB/s*, Write up to 470MB/s*
- Highest reliability; less likely to fail than HDD
- Extreme shock resistance
- Zero noise
- No heat generation
- Low power consumption - improved battery life on laptops/netbooks, lower running costs when used in a server room environment
- 2.5 inch form factor with SATA III 6Gbps interface (backwards compatible with SATA 3Gbps and SATA 1.5Gbps)
- Available in 9.5mm and also a 7mm option
- Fully compatible with devices and OS that support the SATA standard
- Non-volatile Flash Memory for outstanding data retention
- Ultra-efficient Block Management and Wear Levelling
- Supports S.M.A.R.T. - Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology
- Advanced SandForce 2281 controller technology
- 3 Year Warranty
- MLC-NAND Flash Technology
- Controller Technology - SandForce-2281
- SATA III 2.5"
- TRIM (OS support required)
- S.M.A.R.T. option
- CE and FCC certified and RoHs compliant
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8
- Compatible with Mac OS X and Linux
Read up to 515MB/s, Write up to 470MB/s - based on internal testing; performance may vary depending on host device.
P Series 3 uses DuraCLASS™ Technology.
RAISE™, DuraWRITE™, and DuraCLASS™ are trademarks of SandForce Inc.