The most secure encrypted solid state drive solution for laptop, notebook and desktop encryption. FIPS 197 approved.
If a PC or laptop protected with an Integral Crypto SSD is lost or stolen, sensitive data is securely encrypted and cannot be accessed without the high-strength password. The Crypto SSD is the no-fuss and highly-secure solid state encryption solution for many industries including; finance, legal, health, education and government.
An unauthorised user WILL NOT be able to boot the system or access any data by transferring the Crypto SSD to another system or by cloning the drive.
- Encrypted SSD - a solid state encrypted hard drive
- Mandatory, military level security with AES 256-bit hardware encryption - better protection than a software-only solution.
- FIPS 197 Validated - Certificate No. 1832
- Multi-lingual interface - "SSDLock" GUI in 14 languages
- Ideal drop-in replacement for a standard hard drive in a desktop computer or laptop
- Master and User Dual Passwords - As an option an Administrator can set-up a user password and a master override password. If the user forgets their password, the Crypto SSD can be unlocked by the Administrator and the user password reset
- Full Disk Encryption (FDE) - All data stored on the Crypto SSD is encrypted (including the Operating System)
- Secure Entry - Encrypted data cannot be accessed without the correct high-strength 8-16 character alphanumeric password. Before use a high-strength password must be set
- Brute-Force Password Attack Protection - Encrypted data is automatically erased after the default 6 failed password attempts (password attempts configurable to a maximum of 20)
- BIOS Independent - Crypto SSD security system runs independently of your system BIOS
- Anti-Clone - Crypto SSD cannot be cloned once encryption is set
- Rugged Design - The electronics are sealed in tamper-free epoxy resin and then shielded by a steel outer case
- High-speed Read/Write - up to 240MB/s
- Quick Boot - Using a solid state disk in place of a traditional hard drive can cut your desktop computer or laptop's boot time in half
- Shockproof - no moving parts, so a greater resistance to shock and vibration than HDD
- Silent operation - no spin or seek time
- Low heat - a more comfortable user experience
- Low power usage - laptop battery will last far longer with SSD than HDD
- Endpoint security software compatible - The Integral Crypto SSD operates comfortably with endpoint security solutions by using the configurable unique ID feature, which is part of the software
- Warranty - 2 Years
Hardware Encryption in 3 easy steps:
1. Install the Crypto SSD in your laptop or desktop PC. A Windows operating system is required. This can be cloned from an existing drive or image (with OS and data) before the Crypto SSD is fitted, or a fresh installation can be completed after the Crypto SSD is fitted in your laptop or desktop, by using the manufacturers set up disks.
2. Run the "SSDLock" program once (supplied on a USB) to set the encryption and specify usernames and passwords. Power down.
3. Your system is now protected with Full Disk Encryption (FDE). On every boot up, a valid username and password is required to access the system.
- MLC-NAND Flash Technology
- SATA II 2.5"
- SATA Revision 2.6 compliant
- TRIM option
- S.M.A.R.T. option
- Power management supported
- 128MB DDR Cache Buffer
- CE and FCC certified and RoHs compliant
- Drop-in hard disk drive replacement for laptop/notebook
- Supplied with 2.5" to 3.5" fixing kit to aid installation in desktop PCs
- Hardware Encrypted Crypto SSD is compatible with Windows OS:
- Windows 8
- Windows 7 (SP1)
- Windows Vista (SP2)
- Windows XP (SP3)
- Compatible SATA interface and power connections
- USB port (to load/run SSDLock software)