The most secure encrypted solid state drive solution for laptop, notebook and Ultrabook encryption. FIPS 197 approved.
If a laptop protected with an Integral Crypto mSATA SSD is lost or stolen, sensitive data is securely encrypted and cannot be accessed without the high-strength password. The Crypto mSATA SSD is the no-fuss and highly-secure solid state encryption solution for many industries including; finance, legal, health, education and government.
An unauthorised user WILL NOT be able to boot the system or access any data by transferring the Crypto mSATA SSD to another system or by cloning the drive.
- Encrypted SSD - a solid state encrypted hard drive
- mSATA is a small form factor SSD that is around 8 times smaller than the typical 2.5 inch SSD / HDD available
- Mandatory, military level security with AES 256-bit hardware encryption - better protection than a software-only solution.
- FIPS 197 Validated - Certificate No. 1832
- Multi-lingual interface - "SSDLock" GUI in 14 languages
- Ideal for adding encrypted storage to small form factor and embedded systems
- Master and User Dual Passwords - As an option an Administrator can set-up a user password and a master override password. If the user forgets their password, the Crypto mSATA SSD can be unlocked by the Administrator and the user password reset
- Full Disk Encryption (FDE) - All data stored on the Crypto mSATA SSD is encrypted (including the Operating System)
- Secure Entry - Encrypted data cannot be accessed without the correct high-strength 8-16 character alphanumeric password. Before use a high-strength password must be set
- Brute-Force Password Attack Protection - Encrypted data is automatically erased after the default 6 failed password attempts (password attempts configurable to a maximum of 20)
- BIOS Independent - Crypto mSATA SSD security system runs independently of your system BIOS
- Anti-Clone - Crypto mSATA SSD cannot be cloned once encryption is set
- Endpoint security software compatible - The Integral mSATA Crypto SSD operates comfortably with endpoint security solutions by using the configurable unique ID feature, which is part of the program
- mSATA form factor with SATA III 6Gbps interface (backwards compatible with SATA 3Gbps and SATA 1.5Gbps)
- Ultra-efficient Block Management and Wear Levelling
- Error Correction Code
- Silent operation - Noiseless and low heat dissipation
- Supports S.M.A.R.T. - Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology
- Supports TRIM
- High-speed Read/Write - up to 397MB/s*
- Quick Boot - Using a solid state disk in place of a traditional hard drive can cut your laptop's boot time in half
- Shockproof - no moving parts, so a greater resistance to shock and vibration than HDD
- Low power usage - laptop battery will last far longer with SSD than HDD
- 2 Year Warranty
Hardware Encryption in 3 easy steps:
1. Install the Crypto mSATA SSD in your laptop. A Windows operating system is required. This can be cloned from an existing drive or image (with OS and data) before the Crypto mSATA SSD is fitted, or a fresh installation can be completed after the Crypto mSATA SSD is fitted in your laptop, by using the manufacturers set up disks.
2. Run the "SSDLock" program once (supplied on a USB) to set the encryption and specify usernames and passwords. Power down.
3. Your system is now protected with Full Disk Encryption (FDE). On every boot up, a valid username and password is required to access the system.
*based on 256GB model
- MLC-NAND Flash Technology
- Cache Size: 64GB & 128GB = 256MB DDR 3, 256GB = 512MB DDR 3
- JEDEC standard - M0-300
- Supports TRIM (OS support required)
- Supports S.M.A.R.T.
- CE and FCC certified and RoHs compliant
- Hardware Encrypted Crypto mSATA SSD is compatible with Windows OS:
- Windows 8
- Windows 7 (SP1)
- Windows Vista (SP2)
- Windows XP (SP3)
- Compatible mSATA interface
- USB port (to load/run SSDLock software)